Connecting a site to tidyDOM with our Drupal module allows you to see the latest scan details and download reports without leaving the Drupal admin. This is especially useful for agencies and freelancers that want to surface reports for clients, but do not want to set them up with an account on tidyDOM.
Installing the Module
We recommend installing Drupal modules using Composer.
composer require drupal/tidydom
Alternatively, download the plugin from https://drupal.org/project/tidydom and extract it to the /modules/contrib/ directory.
Configuring the Plugin
First, you’ll need to generate an API key for the site you are setting up.
- From the site dashboard, click Integrations and then Add Integration.
- Click Add CMS Plugin.
- On the next screen, choose the CMS type (Drupal) and click Add.
- Your API Key will be displayed in a modal window. Make note of it, as you will not be able to view it again.
From your Drupal Admin Dashboard
- After enabling the module, go to Configuration -> Web Services -> tidyDOM.
- Paste the API key you just generated into the appropriate field.
- Click save settings.
- If get an error, double check your API key and try again. Contact support if you continue to have issues.
- The module adds the following permissions:
- Administer tidyDOM: Provides access to change the API key and any future settings.
- View tidyDOM Reports: Allows a user to view accessibility reports.
- Set permission appropriate to your user roles.
- Visit Reports -> Accessibility Reports to view/download reports and see configured pages.