What Does My Score Mean?
The accessibility score you see on your dashboard uses a simple formula:
- We inventory all possible accessibility issues at your site’s compliance level (A, AA, or AAA).
- Each issue is assigned a weight based on it’s severity and impact.
- The impact of an issue is increased based on the number of instances of that issue we find across your site.
- The total impact of the issues found across your site is subtracted from the total possible to calculate a percentage, which makes up your score.
Important Things To Remember
- Your score is based only on the pages of your site tidyDOM is configured to crawl.
- Adding or removing pages will impact your score on the next scan. When comparing scores across time, be sure to only compare time periods that utilize the same set of pages.